The end-to-end photogrammetry tool for every project
Capture RGB, thermal or multispectral images with any camera or drone and import them into PIX4Dmapper.
PIX4Dmapper's photogrammetry algorithms transform your terrestrial or aerial images into digital maps and 3D models.
Process your projects seamlessly on your desktop using this photogrammetry software, or combine it with PIX4Dcloud for online processing.
Use the power of photogrammetry in the rayCloud environment to assess, control and improve the quality of your projects.
Use the Quality Report to review an overview of generated results, calibration details, and many other project quality indicators.
Accurately measure distances, areas and volumes.
Streamline communication and teamwork on projects.
Selectively and securely share project data and information with your team, customers, and vendors, using industry-standard file formats.
The photogrammetry solution for industrial applications
Advanced data processing for accurate results
Get results with sub-centimeter accuracy with photogrammetric analysis.
1-2 GSD pixels in X, Y directions
1-3 GSD pixels in Z direction
Complete control of your project
Define an area of interest, select processing options, add ground control points, or edit point clouds, DEMs, meshes, and orthomosaics.
Your workflow, your choice
Use default templates for automatic processing of your projects, or create your own with custom settings for full data and quality control.
System requirements: Minimum and recommended computer specifications
The following description shows the minimum and recommended hardware and software requirements.
- Windows 10, 64-bit (PC or Mac computers using Boot Camp). (Windows 11 is not yet supported)
- Any processor (Intel i5/ i7/ Ryzen 7).
- Any GPU compatible with OpenGL 3.2. (integrated Intel HD 4000 graphics or better).
- Small projects (less than 100 images at 14 MP): 4 GB of RAM, 10 GB of free space on the hard disk.
- Medium projects (between 100 and 500 images at 14 MP): 8 GB of RAM, 20 GB of free space on the hard disk.
- Large projects (between 500 and 1000 images at 14 MP): 16 GB of RAM, 40 GB of free space on the hard disk.
- Very large projects (1000 to 2000 images at 14 MP): 32 GB of RAM, 80 GB of free space on the hard disk.
- Windows 10, 64 bit (Windows 11 is not yet supported).
- CPU quad-core ou hexa-core Intel i9/Threadripper/Ryzen 9/.
- GeForce GTX GPU compatible with OpenGL 3.2 and 2 GB of RAM.
- Hard disk: SSD.
- Small projects (less than 100 images at 14 MP): 8 GB of RAM, 15 GB of free SSD space.
- Medium projects (between 100 and 500 images at 14 MP): 16 GB of RAM, 30 GB of free SSD space.
- Large projects (more than 500 to 1000 images at 14 MP): 32 GB of RAM, 60 GB of free SSD space.
- Very large projects (1000 to 2000 images at 14 MP): 64 GB RAM, 120 GB SSD Free space.
Fast Free Shipping
Free and fast delivery in 24/48hrs on all orders over $149 in Canada.
Order without fear thanks to secure payment by credit card or PayPal.
You have questions?
Enjoy a fast and certified support from our technicians.