As is done across the industry, most purchases made at DroneXperts can be returned or exchanged within 15 days of the date of purchase, depending on the product and the condition in which it is returned.
The condition of the returned product will greatly determine whether or not the return is accepted. A product may be defective or not, used or not, in resalable condition or not, and depending on these conditions, a restocking cost may be required (specified during your communication with our service).
Refund policy, consumer products (ie. "general public", "recreational")
Drones, accessories, cameras, cameras, camera accessories and cameras
Returns and refunds will not be accepted if:
- The refund was requested more than 15 days after the date of delivery
- The product has been opened and/or activated
- Product sent for refund does not include all original accessories, attachments and packaging, any item is not in new or like-new condition, i.e. with any cracks, dents or some scratches.
- Legal proofs of purchase or receipts are not provided or we can reasonably believe that they have been falsified or altered.
- Any defect or damage to the product has been caused by unauthorized use or modification of the product, including exposure to moisture, ingress of foreign objects (water, oil, sand, etc.), or improper installation or incorrect use.
- Product labels, serial numbers, seal marks, false proof marks, etc. show signs of tampering or tampering.
- Damage has been caused to the product by external factors beyond our control, including fire, flood, high winds and lightning.
- The activation date exceeds 15 days after the delivery date for items with a manufacturing defect.
- If the product is an activation code (DJI Care, DJI Care Refresh, Osmo Shield, Enterprise Shield, including trainings).
- If the product was an open box item unless received damaged.
The return will be accepted within 15 days of delivery if:
- The product has no manufacturing defect, if it is not opened, if it has not been activated.
- The product has a manufacturing defect.
Returns, consumer products
You can return items purchased in-store or online. If you buy a product online you can bring it back to the store. What you must provide or bring to the store:
- original receipt
- Original method of payment
- Original package
- Valid photo ID
Return by post
You can return items purchased online by mailing them back to us. All you have to do is request a return label. What you need to provide us:
- Original receipt or copy
- Original or copy payment method
- Original package
Delivery and return costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Product return and refund policy Company DroneXperts
Most business purchases made at DroneXperts can be returned or exchanged, contact your designated representative to receive the terms and conditions.