Mecanum Wheels for RoboMaster S1
Each Mecanum wheel contains twelve rollers, and allows the S1 to move forward, backward, spin, sideways, and spin while moving sideways.
A two-shot molding process has been adopted to manufacture the rollers of the Mecanum wheels and provide advanced traction while maintaining rigidity. The hard rubber of the rollers is made with highly resistant plastic components (POM) and covered with a coating. The soft eraser is made of a wear-resistant plastic (TPU) which ensures stable and reliable movements of the RoboMaster S1.
The damping rings are integrated into the wheels to absorb impacts and collisions during movement. The video feedback can thus be stable and the structure of the S1 is preserved.
- Diameter of each wheel: 100 mm
- Number of rollers per wheel: 12
- Weight of each wheel: 157 g
- Damping ring for Mecanum wheel x 2
- Left Diagonal Axle Inner Rim x 1
- Right Diagonal Axle Inner Rim x 1
- Left Diagonal Axle Outer Rim x 1
- Right Diagonal Axle Outer Rim x 1
- Damping Ring Mounting Bracket x 2
- Roller for Mecanum wheel x 24
- Flask of grease x 1
- You mean T2 x 11
Fast & Free Shipping
Free and fast delivery in 24/48hrs on all orders over $149 in Canada.
Order without fear thanks to secure payment by credit card or PayPal.
You have questions?
Enjoy fast and certified support from our technicians.